hot stuffs!!!

Tuesday 7 May 2013

"My advance and Izzy's belated" Birthday celebration

I know the title seems to be a bit complicated.It's actually a celebration for both Izumi (6 May)and myself (9 May).So TaDaaaa...this celebration is held on the 7th of May! Well...it's not my Birthday yet...but still...I had the best of the best time ....And I am very grateful to Shandy(the sweet and innocent one) organising this surprise celebration for us...she ordered 5 domino pizza and of course ...THE lovely strawberry cake (it's seriously fattening and yummy too!!) My stomach was super full after eating 4 pieces of pizza...Okay...maybe 5 pieces?Anyways, I was also very glad that my friends came too...There was Jacynthe (the elegant photogenic supermodel who is a fashion lover),Christopher (A nice guy that thinks he is not a banana but...HE IS!),Yee Min ( A very dangerous gangster that has a very slow response system) ,and Duo Yan ( prankster that has super duper thick skin).We had a lot of fun.(FUN =balloon flying everywhere,embarrassing moments being recorded ,throwing cakes on faces,eating like a gorilla).and the best part was...we accomplished it in less than an hour...HOW COOL IS THAT?!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment