hot stuffs!!!

Thursday 15 January 2015

New Year Resolution 2015

New Year Resolution is definitely not a very easy task to follow up constantly as it sometimes required consistency and motivation. However, I think that the effort used to create the resolution is a way for showing self improvement. Thus, I would like to share my resolution for 2015.

1. Academic Achievements

An overall average grade for each sub (more than 65% )  so I could do a transfer to full time actuarial science course in third year.

2. Budget Savings and Part time Job

There's always a difference between essentials needs and desire needs. I really hope I could be more discipline in terms of my own finance management. As for part time job, hopefully I could find a suitable one that doesn't affect my studies. Constant CV updates and Job interview preparation is something I need to work more on. 

3. Health Management

Like any average teen or young adults, Nutella and bacon has always been my top favourite food essentials. In order to have a much more "balanced" diet, I will try to consume yoghurt, fruits and honey on a daily basis. A complete change for food diet doesn't really works for me. So I guess by adding "more healthy food options" is also a way to improve health and cultivating good daily health diet. Gym has always been my least favourite place to go for. However, like any typical girl, keeping fit is definitely something that I want. Umm.... More like what everyone wants! Therefore, I think for people like me that are lazy to go for gym, there's always an alternative. Doing stretching and some light exercise on yoga mat/ bed I suppose consistently in an appropriate duration of time can also make some difference. 

4. Taking part in useful activities

By joining any extra clubs and uni societies that is career related, I hope it would help me build up more interpersonal traits and also add a bit of some colors to my dull university life. 


Yea...I guess that's pretty much it! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment