hot stuffs!!!

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Hogmanay Street Party

Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party was listed as one of the top 100 place to go before you die and IT certainly did not dissapoint me. It was held at the one and only princes street which was located at the city centre. I was accompanied by Shona, Louise and Tota, my awesome friends obviously. Haha There are numerous hawker stalls on streets selling steaks, pancakes and many more. It smells so good omg and the queue was expectedly long as well. We head on over to the stage where twin Atlantic was rockin on stage. I really wish I knew them better thou. The band performed so well. Last but not least, I was able to witness the beautiful fireworks for countdown to 2015. The fireworks lasts for about 5 minutes. It's incredibly gorgeous when the night sky is filled with colours popping around. That was something memorable about the event I guess. Well, I do have something I would never want to experience it again which was being squeeze physically like a pancake in the huge crowd. It reminds me of the time I went to the MTV world stage Malaysia in 2013. There were literally zero space between me and the crowd. Even worse, the weather in Malaysia was humid and hot. Eventually, I was soaked up with dirty sweats. But I guess I couldn't blame anyone or anything as concerts are suppose to be like that after all. It brings the spirit up which is a good thing I suppose.






No comments:

Post a Comment