hot stuffs!!!

Friday 14 June 2013

My very first photo-shoot

One month ago before the actual day for the Photoshoot trip, I received an unexpected call from a friend who was in my previous high school . He invited me to join this field trip as a model. And the trip happens to be on 2 weeks before my SEM test... I was really worried  at first. But I don't want to miss this opportunity at the same time. So I decided to join the trip(after many deliberation ). I am also really glad that my best friend Angie Chai join the event too... That makes the whole thing more interesting and fun (we had lots of funny and crazy moments together).Basically, I've learn many things in this particular 3 days. There are indeed lots of modelling techniques and skills that I need to improve .Hopefully I will have another opportunity to participate in such a wonderful experience in future. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment