hot stuffs!!!

Sunday 4 January 2015

Late Fall in Edinburgh

One month ago before my A-levels results was announced, I never thought that I would have this opportunity to gain admission into Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh. I'm just so glad that all the hard work that I've done has finally paid off. I really appreciate all the help I've got from "dears" to get into this dream uni.

Even though I was absent for the freshers week and another 3 weeks of lecture, I was able to cope up with the study syllabus. Well, I obviously had a mental breakdown on my first day of admission knowing that I will have 2 class test on the following 2 days. I did tried my best. I really did. The results wasn't THAT bad after all haha. Mom even ask me to chillax and brought me tour around the city right before the day of my test. How cool is she huh?! Haha

I definitely felt lonely when I first came to this uni. I didn't know anyone and the uni was like a maze. It was so huge on the inside. I knew that I had to start everything from zero again. Being initiative and independent. I felt like I was going on a huge transition on my first week at uni thou.

I was also glad that my mom's friend, Hui Leng jie jie came to visit us in Edinburgh. She is one of the nicest adult I've ever come across in my entire life and I'm so thankful to know her. She brought us tour around the city during the evening and we had such enjoyable time together. Few places that I personally like was visiting the Roslyn Chapel and The Britannia walk at ocean terminal. I guess I'm just really really into sight seeing stuffs.























No comments:

Post a Comment